A real hands on session to learn how to make the perfect quiche "parisienne" style, tasty, fluffy and thick. Session takes place in the Bree'Osh Kitchen at Santa Barbara (2700 De La Vina) and starts at 10am on the morning until noon.
2 hours preparation and baking includes:
- Preparation of the pastry dough for the crust, the butter, the folding techniques and the baking
- Preparation of eggs creating a custard mixture (secret Recipe from Pierre le baker)
- Baking techniques of the pie
- Participants enjoy a free hot beverages in a relaxing atmosphere with Pierre le baker
- Each participant will make her/his own 2 quiches (Lorraine and veggie)
- Session are limited to 8 students only