A real hands on session to learn how to make brioche. Session takes place in the Bree'Osh Kitchen at Carpinteria, on the morning.
2h00 to 2h30 hours preparation and baking includes:
- Preparation of the dough, the sourdough, the shaping and the baking
- Theory of the brioche
- Participants enjoy a free hot beverages in a relaxing atmosphere with Pierre le baker
- Each participant will make her/his own brioches à tête and loaf
- Session will ended with a french toast demo cooking
- Session are limited to 6 students only