A real hands on session to learn how to make brioche. Session takes place in the Bree'Osh Kitchen at Santa Barbara (2700 De La Vina), on the morning.
2h00 to 2h30 hours preparation and baking includes:
- Preparation of the dough, the sourdough, the shaping and the baking
- Theory of the brioche
- Participants enjoy a free hot beverages in a relaxing atmosphere with Pierre le baker
- Each participant will make her/his own brioches à tête and loaf
- Session will ended with a french toast demo cooking
- Session are limited to 6 students only